Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Views from the Red Carpet Room (or USAir Club) as appropriate

7 AM in the club waiting for my flight to LA. Took two cups of coffee to figure out AinA's golden rule reference 30 minutes ago. I someone is stalking me it sounds like they're a sorry stalker. Seems like there'd be better targets.

Got sick yesterday and dragged around Chicago with a mild fever. Fortunately my late meeting canceled and got to motherrocker's at 5 PM in time for the grandchild 2nd birthday festivities. I'd give it a 9.5 on the incredibly cuteness scale.

Slept on the couch at motherrocker and went to bed early and seem to have pretty much recovered.

Man this is not a very interesting post. See my dull life. Read about my dull life. Delete this blog from favorites.

Hopefully I'll be more inspired tonight in LA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you're feeling better. Being at the airport that early would pretty much ruin my day!!

stef said...

I found the part about "grandchild cuteness" thrilling.

alexis said...

perhaps you've made it intentionally uninspired to deter all those would-be stalkers.

Michael Podolny said...

Yes it's part of an Interpol activity. We send stalkers to my blog. After reading it for a number of days, they're found asleep at their computers. Easy pickin's for Interpol