Wednesday, March 7, 2007

No, Even Less Inspired

Long freakin day. Left Motherrocker's a 6:15 AM (that's up at 5:20) to catch 8 AM flight to LA so I can make 11:20 LA lunch. Mercifully no one was next to me. I had used some points to upgrade. Dozed once or twice on the flight. I'm feelin' better after the bout with the crud yesterday.

One nice point was I left Chicago with a inch of snow on the ground and was having meetings outside in the 70 degree warmth in LA.

My last meeting was in Century City which for you folks not initiated is in the most inconvenient place to get in and out of in the general LA area. Plus my LA partner, Mr. H lives in Thousand Oaks which is WAY WAY out west. If he lives in Thousand Oaks, I'm sure his house is at Oak #999.

Oops Mr. H just came home and we're on to our favorite sushi guy Steve.

2 comments:

alexis said...

2 cups is still doing better than me - I take 6 just to get going in the mornings. (They're SMALL cups, damn it.)

stef said...

glad you are feeling better!