Thursday, August 16, 2007

Week Two of Eight - Part Two

I get such fantastic feedback from my four readers when I write about how hard my traveling life is (oh feel sorry for me please because I don't have to work for the man and get to go to neat places...well maybe not Iowa...and see all kinds of people I like and build my own business but occasionally go long days and suffer the travel system woes...sob! sob!) that I almost feel obliged to make these entries.

I got back to ABQ from LA around 8:30 last night. Wife picked me up and I hustled to get unpacked, get all my electrical devices re-powered, send out emails from the LA trip (a very successful LA trip with 4 leads, and a talk to the Financial Planning Association of LA that was extremely well received and resulted in many contacts which I now have to find time to follow up with), grab a bite to eat and re-pack.

I re-packed because Wife and I are heading out this morning to visit O-I in Connecticut. Since we had to catch a 7:15 AM flight, that meant getting up early. Wife had set her alarm clock as well as I did which was good since I had my clock time set 12 hours off. But there were no problems.

Wife and I are currently in the Red Carpet Club at O'Hare waiting for our connecting flight. I will fill you all in with the Connecticut report later.

6 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

And I was tired because I had two meetings before 9 a.m. this week. I'm going to bed......

alexis said...

well now that you've let the cat out of the bag, no more sympathy for you.

Am interested to hear about how things with gpa go.

Anonymous said...

Please disregard that statement in parenthesis. Travel really is bad...really, really bad. You should feel sorry for me...sorry, sorry, sorry.

stef said...

oi. and I thought I was tired!

Anonymous said...

Now that my company has included (voluntold) me on business trips... I can only feel sympathy towards myself now.

Anonymous said...

No Tim...I need the sympathy...all the sympathy...feel sorry for me...poor, poor me.