Sunday, August 19, 2007

Mrs. de-I - Variable as the Weather

Mrs. de-I could never be accused as her husband is of being a person of over-slavishness to routine, consistency or repeating the same behavior. Below you will see two pictures from our recent trip to Connecticut. You will note the dramatic differences in attitude, activity and body language. In fact these pictures were taken in different places. If you can correctly identify the place (specific city and place) and day each was taken, you will be entered into the Dinner with de-I contest for September.


2 comments:

alexis said...

airports, clearly. But I can't collect on that Sept meal anyways, so I'll guess Denver and Chi-town

stef said...

Based on those arm chairs I am going to guess red-carpet club (or equivalent) at the Sunport and Bradley.