Monday, February 4, 2008

No News Is...

...well - no news. I'm home all this week and the first two days of next week. I took C daughter of Pu and TdeB out to bakeries to stock up on bread. All this kid has to do is walk into a store and give her very slightly pouty disingenuous look and everyone in the store is falling over themselves to give her samples. C and I watched Iron Chef last night. C is totally into the cooking thing. Her comment on one dish - "I would pay a hundred dollars to get tot eat that."

After a couple of weeks of being persona non grata with the sick J (I even got a fifteen yard penalty called for unnecessary affection), things warmed up this weekend. It helps that everyone is finally getting better.

Skads and skads of work that needs to get done. And then I will be traveling from Feb 13 through the end of the month.

2 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

I hear you. It's tough to get going after being sick.

stef said...

That is so awesome that C is into cooking. Glad you are having some nice times with the kids