Monday, February 25, 2008

Bunch 'O' Stuff

The weekend -

Caught up on work Saturday

We've been playing around with Skype communication with video action with both Alexis and Stephanie (accept that the Dukes commanders the video when she's part of the call).

We had dinner at Pulisha and Tim de Buffalo on Sat night. I did the cooking. We had a rack of lamb, potato cake (a big latke with bacon in it), asparagus and a home-made apple topping for ice cream (apples, butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, lemon juice and zest, and calvados), plus acouple of bottles of wine. Boy it's nice just having a half a mile to go to get back home.

On Sunday morning I did a quick hike in the neighborhood with Tim

Sunday night I was on the plane and on to Southern Cal.

I'l be in So Cal the whole week and have a very busy schedule going all over the area with three potential client prospects being visited.

3 comments:

alexis said...

yeah, not sure why the camera doesn't work all the time... :P

Anonymous said...

That ice cream topping sounds pretty dang good. If I use it as an excuse to buy calvados, is there anything else I can do with the calvados?

Bernice said...

You were invited to P's house and you did the cooking! Now I know why they chose Alb. You are invited to my house any time.