Friday, November 2, 2007

TNIC - Update

Knowing that I was going to be able to spend Thursday evening with food and cooking crazy daughter MotherRocker and that the re-run of the fourth episode of The Next Iron Chef competition was to run that evening, I skipped the Sunday showing to watch with her. It was quite thrilling as two of the four remaining chefs were on the knife’s edge. Ultimately Aaron Sanchez was the one to go. Chef Michael Symons has now won the last two competitions hands down. It seems that it will come down to him and John Besh. Cosentino is going to have to really go to another level compared to his last couple of performances to stay in the game. This weeks adventure is in Paris. Wish I could be there.

Because of a very productive ride home from Chicago, I am taking tomorrow off and going on a long hike. After feeling the chill descending on Chicago, it was really good to get home to the bright sunshine of Albuquerque.

1 comment:

alexis said...

I admit now that I've purchased my tickets to NM I am pretty excited to get to go back this year.