Thursday, November 29, 2007

D-Day

Thursday, November 29, 2007
D-Day plus One Hour and Twenty Minutes
Off we go into the wild blue yonder. Flying high into the sky. Etc., etc., etc.
What does dear Wife have in store for me? I have not a clue. She says it’s all about me (year!). But She did bring her camera (hmmmmmm). The mystery will begin to unfold in just a few hours.
D-Day plus Four Hours and Twenty Minutes

Some of the trip begins to unfold.

We are staying at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. It is a venerable place on Nob Hill. Wife has gone out of her way to wheel and deal with the reception people to get us a room in the ‘new’ tower with a fabulous view – just for me. We are scheduled to go to Fisherman’s Wharf for lunch (we’ll see what she has dug up for us) and then take the ferry to Sausalito to browse around and look at art.

I now know that we are only staying one night at this hotel so I’m not sure where we go from here.

Dinner reservations are set. I have a strong suspicion what that will be. I also now we have some activity tomorrow from 10 to 1 that requires us leaving our luggage at the hotel before we go to our next location.

Stay tuned for more.

2 comments:

Xani said...

ooooh... San Francisco! How wonderful. Can't wait to hear about the meals there!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Much better than Chicago today....believe me. Happy Birthday my good man!!!