Friday, November 9, 2007

And The Winner Is...

Mrs. de-I and I went out today looking for counter top colors for the kitchen part of the remodel. We visited a client of mine who's in the business. As is usual in these things (at least for us) the choices are overwhelming. Below is a picture of the varieties of colors that one could choose from.


Wife picked out a whole bunch of colors samples to bring back. Much to our amazement one color just popped for us...called adobe of all things. Not only did we both instantly like it (more of this bizarre concurrence of taste on the part of Wife and I) but it got the GGSA (Gay Guy Seal of Approval) as our friend who had helped so much with Mrs de-I's living room makeover happened to stop by and seconded our choice. One can only hope the rest of this project continues to move along at this pace.

Adobe Front and Center

4 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

GGSA Now that's humor!!

Bernice said...

I am hoping our house decorating goes as smoothly (i.e. agreement between DH and myself) as yours is going. I may be calling your for advice.

alexis said...

bernice, maybe you can borrow mum and dad's GGSA for reference!

stef said...

Ohhh. The adobe is much less lurid than I was imagining. What a difference that will make!