Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back on Terra Firma

Or at least Terra Homa. I'm back in NM though my body clock is not quite that sure after having been in Atlanta, Albuquerque, Los Angles, Albuquerque, Connecticut and Albuquerque over a 14 day period.

Work is going bonkers. I've had to install one of those number machines from the deli counter just to keep track of it all :)

Friends Agent W and Gaius Derf are coming down from Salt Lake City for Thanksgiving. Sobriety is being sent to North Dakota for the holiday to get it out of the way. I'm researching a bunch of different recipes for the holiday. This will not be the traditional family Thanksgiving. Hoping it all turns out OK.

Details on O-I's new guide dog. Name is Unique (really) but I think he will call her (yes her) Nikki. Nikki is 2.5 years old, supposed to be sweet so that will go well with O-I who is sometimes known as SOB - Sweet Old Bill. Only 60 pounds so a bit of runt. O-I will start is training with her after Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

stef said...

Does that mean the word is out and we can contact him about it? Or will he want to tell us himself?
PS. I want full turkey run down and pics of everything you make.

Michael Podolny said...

Stef - I think you should wait until he starts the training and is more confident of it going forward.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Our sobrieties can hook up in ND and chat about the "old days".

alexis said...

but breed of dog is she??

Michael Podolny said...

German Shephard