Monday, November 26, 2007

D-Day minus 3 Days and Counting

My 60th birthday approaches and my wonderful companion, love and friend, Wife, has planned a mystery trip for me. All I know is that we are leaving on Thursday morning for San Francisco and that we come back on Monday. Imagine any trip I would go on and give up all control of the details to someone else. Of course knowing my nefarious brood, all of my brood plus most of my friends already know the details. But I have been the picture of patience and confidence and have religiously let go of any thought of trying to figure out what we will be doing.

In the meantime I am jaunting off to Ontario, CA for two quick days of work.

4 comments:

alexis said...

does that mean you officially become a living anachronism when you turn 60?

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Wow....60....you might be the oldest person I know now. :-)

You may THINK you're going to SF, but until you get on the plane, you could be headed ANYWHERE! Even Chicago! It's beautifully sunny here and a balmy 38 degrees. Better pack a coat!

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

stef said...

Hey- It's only fair! ;)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you will be flying to DC for the Bills game?? WOW, what a suprise that would be :)