Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Still More Babysitting Offers from de-I

Hard as it is to admit, de-I does actually have some feelings. And after setting the terms of the de-I Babysitting Program, I had to admit that there are some bleached sheep members of my family that might feel that the program was purposely set up to discriminate against them.
The committee of de-Intimidator Enterprises in charge of child support programs after reviewing its offerings top to bottom will now propose:

THE DE-I BABYSITTING SERVICES CONTEST

The lucky winner of this contest will gain all the babysitting options available to those qualifying for the coupon without the restrictions. Merely answer the following questions.

  1. Name the four teams the Buffalo Bills lost to in consecutive Super Bowls.
  2. Leaving the house at midnight surreptitiously as a teenager, one should ask the cab to honk their horn to notify you they are there. True or False
  3. Name four college level courses that will allow one to enter into the Air Force.
  4. Winter in Los Angeles, winter in Misawa, Japan, winter in Buffalo, NY, which is preferable?
Please submit your answers (three originals written in Gothic calligraphy) no later than midnight June 1

3 comments:

Pulisha said...

I think I've got this one in the bag ;) Have to say, tho, I particularly like #2. I think it gives MR a fair shake! :)

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Crap. I don't have any kids, but I just wanted to sign up d-I for other people's kids at some point to piss him off!!

I'm saying the cab.....should NOT honk. Am I right?

alexis said...

shoot, #2 is the only one I do know the answer to!