Thursday, May 3, 2007

More on the new

On my monthly leg in Chicago. The new MAC is working ok. There are things I like and thing I'm not overly happy with. Having to work like a maniac (not me but trusty computer pro Craig L'Herb) meant that there were some things that we didn't get done and very little in the way of training. One thing I really like is the screen which is substantially more visible than my prior old Dell. I'm getting use to the keyboard which at first I didn't like but like more a I'm using. A lot of the Icons are funky but actually seem to make things more easily found. I'm using imail and icalendar functions which I don't like at all. I will probably ask Craig to move me back to the MAC version of Outlook.

3 comments:

alexis said...

this is great, it's like I've bought a Mac myself but without having to drop any cash. Next thing you know you'll be using garage band or whatever that software is called.

stef said...

Don't forget, You will be at the house of some well-schooled MAC users today. So ask questions!

Anonymous said...

Except Alexis you have to add your own &#@%*$ to really have the true experience