Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Quick Update

Getting ready to dash out for the day.
Bought the new computer yesterday, a MAC. I was browbeat into this purchase by Craig l'herb my computer support friend. Since Monsieur l'herb does all my work for merely an occasional good meal and good wine, I felt obliged to not impose my fears on him.
Mrs. de-I's garden is just going great guns. She's been out for days sifting out all the bad ole wood bark mulch leaving wonderfully aerated soil. Worms are happy. Robins are happy. Plants are happy. De-I is happy.
Our friends from the Minnesota Mafia across the street stopped by yesterday in the early evening to help move a rock in the garden that was too heavy for Mrs. de-I. I even got roped into helping. Horrible. The weather is perfect now and we sat for awhile on the patio sipping a lovely rose I brought back from Salinas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like life is good! I don't know about that whole mac thing though. Crazy artsy computers!!