Friday, May 1, 2009

Keep Your Blood Lust

We were visiting my friend Cabinet Lady last Sunday because she was growing tons of little plants with grow lights and wanted to share them with us. Once Mrs. de-I got her hands on them, all hell broke loose.

Once Wife decides it is time to garden it's just like when a Viking Horde heard that there was rich monastery in England for the taking...instant berserker activity...all rationality gone...the lust for gardening battle upon us...we must get a purple rose...more veggies...more flowers...more mulch.

Like those attacked by the Vikings, I now have my strong hold built up in the Towers from which I took these scenes from the battleground.


5 comments:

terri said...

Please send Mrs. De-I my way. I need help from someone with a green thumb.

WeaselMomma said...

Man, what kind of stuff is the cabinet lady growing that causes that kind of frenzy? Is she from Amsterdam?

Mike said...

God, I miss having a yard to work in. I can't wait until we get a house so I can "join the frenzy" again.

Anonymous said...

I like your yard area- it looks pretty cool. Mike and I have already verbally compromised on our future yard work. He loves to cut grass, so he'll be in charge of the lawn while I'll be in charge of the plants/flowers.
Good luck with your battle!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Much better looking than a bloody battlefield!