Monday, April 6, 2009

Happening Right Now!

We are moving into our new space!

We've had two movers this morning and in two hours they got desks, filing cabinets, boxes, files, printers, sofa, TVs, treadmills, and more upstairs...and not a scratch anywhere. Well done guys.

Now we have IT over and we're getting all the computers and phones set up. In fact I am posting this using our network right here.

I've decided that my new business digs which because of our location in the city is substantially higher than any other advice firm in the city deserves a new name totally in keeping with it's grandeur.

Podolny Group World Headquarters located in The Podolny Towers at White Cloud

I love it. Reminds me of these pretentious buildings in Dallas.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting!!! I love moving. A new place, new arrangement....so exciting. Sounds like your moving process is going very smoothly! That's great that nothing was broken or scratched!

Mike said...

LOL... I'm liking the new HQ name. And I've already decided that the next time we move, I'm hiring movers. I hate moving heavy furiture up and down stairs more than pretty much anything you can imagine.

Anonymous said...

I love the new name! It sounds like the kind of a place where a secretary will look a client over as they walk in the door to decide if they're posh enough to be helped.

terri said...

Very regal sounding name for the new business digs! I love it!

Congrats!

WeaselMomma said...

I hope you enjoy your new space and having your home back to yourselves.

Unknown said...

Smart idea to hire the movers for all the things that go up into "THE TOWERS"! How exciting to be able to finally move into the new space!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Nobody over the age of 25 should ever move their own shit. Get someone else to do it, that's why movers exist.

That grandiose name doesn't seem to fit with our small business model....we might have to have you removed from office. Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!

Bernice said...

I am impressed you named it so quickly. I have lived here nearly three years and cannot come up with an appropriate name.