Thursday, April 2, 2009

Announcing...

...the end of our remodel project!!!

Yes, tomorrow is the official end of the construction. Both of us but especially Wife are sooooo ready to not have to share our house each morning with people and to get all of our stuff out of three rooms and most of all, get into our new space.

We decided that we don't want the moving in process to drag out so we've hired a couple of mover guys to come in on Monday morning to move everything all over the house to where we want it. The IT guys come in the afternoon and hook up the office and by the end of the day we should be in business.

I'm planning a full tour pictorial post next week.

8 comments:

Shawn said...

Your nephew would be happy to come setup the office free of charge, no need to hire an IT guy. Just send a round trip ticket over here and I'll be out there in a snap.

Anonymous said...

Yipee! That's great news. I can't wait to see what it looks like once you're moved in.

terri said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictorial. In honor of the momentous occasion, I think you should cook a meal for all of your loyal readers. What do ya say?

Michael Podolny said...

Hey Shawn does your cute daughter come along as part of the deal?

Terri - those who really know me know that I will cook a meal at the drop of hat :)

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Sweet! I'm sure you guys are going to be jacked. Good idea having someone else do the moving!! How did you get smart all of the sudden??

Mike said...

I'M an IT guy!!! I would road trip down to NM and set up everything for you if you'd cook one of those crazy meals you always talk about!

Bernice said...

Wow, what a project it has been. I am sure you will love it.

WeaselMomma said...

congrats!