Friday, December 26, 2008

More Christmas Reflections

After a wonderful day of being with my entire family and mostly just watching them enjoy the day with such calmness and pleasure - a blessing as I alluded to in my last post that in earlier times would have been almost not believable - I went on line today to check my favorite blogs.

One blessing for me from the organ donor connection has been meeting a few very special people who are also blogging. One of them, Terri, put this post on her blog yesterday. I highly recommend it to you.

4 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

That certainly was a nice entry by Terri. Tomorrow is promised to no man.

terri said...

Oh, thank you for the mention, Michael! You have been such a source of support and understanding in regards to the organ donation. I definitely count connecting with you as one of the year's most significant blessings.

Beth said...

Terri is one of my favorite bloggers to read. She seems so REAL! I love her.

Merry, MERRY Christmas to you. I ate to much GOOD food. (Is that possible?)

Unknown said...

It was good reading Terri's blog. I hope to meet her some day soon!!

Counting my blessings...which includes the friendship of you & Mrs. d-I!!!!!

Agent W