Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Why AinA is in A

I'm in Chicago after a day in Atlanta. It rained like a mother in Chicago today causing all kinds of problems with flooding and transportation. When my flight arrived, Lakeview had called and said his basement had flooded and he arranged with daughter Motherrocker and John the Armenian to have me stay there. Actually they had flooding too but they don't use their basement as part of the living quarters like Lakeview does.

I got to see the kids pictures from their recent trip to Amsterdam. Daughter #1 made the following observation about daughter #3, that AinA seemed very happy and content in Amsterdam and that was to be expected since Alexis is:

  1. Frugal like the Dutch
  2. Likes riding bicycles like the Dutch
  3. Likes eating pickled foods like the Dutch

Hmmmmm. Deep thoughts.

2 comments:

alexis said...

awww, too bad I don't like rain or it'd be perfect!

Anonymous said...

Funny, I like Alexis but I'm not sure about the Dutch!