Monday, June 11, 2007

Home Alone

Mrs de-I is doing yeoman duty being the dutiful Grandma to Pulisha with heir to to the Podolny mispronunciation fortune Alex along with C the terror and J the terror in training (I'm being unfair but fair doesn't make for very humorous writing). And what am I doing? I am spending the only week I will spend at home this month alone. I'd like to bitch more but in fact we have such a good life that I really can't.

On a slightly different note, I think I have subverted another previously innocent person to begin blogging. Our good friend Louise of Fred and Louise fame (family members know them) saw the de-I blog because she wanted to see pictures of Alex. After hearing about my praises of what the blogosphere has done for family communication, she has started setting one up. Chalk up another ancient convert to the new technology.

3 comments:

alexis said...

maybe you can try to be extra-productive while mom's gone so when you do have time together you can enjoy it more fully?

How interesting about Fred and Louise! I wonder if they'll get the whole family added.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

I say go the other way...turn into a total sloth. Blare the Iron Chef on the big tv, even when you're outside. Live well!!

Pulisha said...

Poor, Mom. We are really putting her to work over here (and it is sooo appreciated!!) Mom has been so wonderful. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her here. And, of course, we appreciate your sacrifice in giving her up for so long ;)

Yay we're spreading the bloggo fever! Be sure to post a link to Louise's blog when she gets it up and running.