Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Very Fast Update

I'm in LA on business. This means the usual 13-14 hour days and also means not a lot of time for perusing my favorite blogs or posting. For some reason I talked myself into taking a 6 AM flight out of ABQ to LA on Tue morning. That means I need to get up at 3:50 AM. Did I mention that I really hate taking the 6 AM flight.

Anyway, one side benefit of all this is that I'm taking the afternoon off tomorrow and going to Redondo Beach to commune with the Pulisha-Tim de Buffalo clan and newest edition Alexander John-Francis (somehow I missed the John part of the John-Francis). With my new technical prowess with PDA camera, I'm hoping to scoop Pu and get the first pictures of grandson on the blogosphere.

1 comment:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Ooooo, scooping mom on baby photos might not be the best move. I hear new moms can get pretty nasty about just about anything.

No 14 hour days in Chicago!!