Monday, June 4, 2007

de-Intimidator Line Expands - Many More Years of Misspellings and Mispronunciations

I'm happy to say that this morning at around 9 AM Pacific time (I think because I've not gotten all the details yet) Pulisha, honorable daughter #2, Bleached Sheep of his most exaulted de-Intimidator gave birth to a healthy baby boy, 6 pounds two ounces. According to Tim de Buffalo, father and martyr of all sports Buffalonian, they have named the little one Alexander Francis Podolny.

Prior to this birth, all of my generation and through three more children of the next generation produced nothing but girls. In my opinion this was verification that God believed that all of the ordeal that goes along with hearing people try to pronounce and the name Podolny was to be terminated. Evidently God just was teasing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats Gramps!!

Anonymous said...

Please pass on my congratulations to Honorable Daughter #2 and her family. I'm excited for you all - the name will live!

Anonymous said...

Great aunt and uncle from Ohio send their congratulations also. Since daughter #2 may not be putting pictures on her blog soon, it is up to you (probably Mrs. de-I)