Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Ghana Rotary Project - Day...Well Losing Track Of The Days

Honestly never...I mean never...in my life has any venture I have attempted to promote every seemed to move this fast and get this much traction so fast. There is still a long way to go and there is not guarantee of success as far as even getting lift off. Even on Sunday which was to be my day off, things got very busy with family as well as the project stuff. Yesterday was super long and today will be as well. But OMG the opportunities are just falling into alignment if providence will smile and push a few key pieces in place. So forgive if I am posting less frequently. I do have a bunch of pictures which are edited now. Just have to find time to post them.

2 comments:

Agent W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Agent W said...

This is so amazing, my friend!