Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Back Home Recuperating But Looking Forward

The flight home was a schlepp because the first leg out of Accra was late causing me to miss my connection at Washington Dulles. That ended up adding 5 more hours to my journey. But I used the time well and finished up my report on my trip for distribution to both the Ghanaian and U.S. interested parties.

While home, the mind is still fully on the project. The potential paths for implementing it are relatively clear. What is needed now is more entrepreneurial energy on site (meaning me) as we build the necessary overall system and plan. And that takes money...money that I don't have yet.

But I have a feeling of rightness about this. So we will see.

3 comments:

alexis said...

they usually say mo' money mo' problems but that doesn't seem to hold true in this case.

Agent W said...

Welcome home!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

This project has such potential, but oh the whiplash as you stop and start...