Thursday, February 21, 2019

Ghana Rotary Project - Cap'n I Don't Think The Warp Drive Can Take Any More!!!!

This is going to be short and sweet. Never...I mean Never...in a life time full of starting up this venture and that, this new market and that, this new service and that, has anything I have worked on moved as fast as the project I am working on here Accra, Ghana.

It seems that each day literally some major piece that one would expect would take months or years to develop is falling into place. Tonight I will be meeting with a small group of Accra Rotarians to present to them the framework of an ongoing development project. It will be interesting to see if that flies.

I am still putting in 10 to 13 hour days, am pumped as all get out and am sure I am going crash once I get home. STILL need to get my pictures from last weekend posted.


1 comment:

alexis said...

wow! Everything falling into place finally