Monday, June 25, 2012

Watching The Genealogical War Expand


It has been a couple of months since Wife drank the genealogical Koolade.  I must say that as she finds more and more information and digs deeper and deeper that I enjoy all the various aspects of the migration stories and the unfolding of the history (I'm a big history buff as it is). 

She found this one site that has accumulated a ton of research on her Mennonite background.


This site is done in a real old technology.  There is no way to copy and paste the information so Wife is collecting the information manually to input later.


 This is no small task


4 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I hope she'll share this all with her interested family some day.

alexis said...

I also love hearing about it every week. Netherlands - who knew!!

terri said...

She is dedicated! Everyone I know who gets into the genealogy thing gets really sucked in. I'm letting my sister do all the work on our family! (She doesn't mind. Really!)

Jules said...

You'll have to tell Wife about screenshots! It sounds like fun though, learning the history of family.