Friday, January 13, 2012

The Internet Unveiled!

Every wonder how your web browser and email system actually know how to find things and move things about? Ever wonder why certain things don't work? Ever feel like the Internet business is some big Loony Tunes cartoon?

A blogger, Mike of "Bloggin It" is a IT dude who put a post out a few days that explains this better than anything I've seen. I recommend going to his post and checking it out. I also strongly advise you have a beer with you when you do this (you will find out why when you get to the post.)

2 comments:

terri said...

Yep, that was a good one! I think I'll go revisit it, just for fun and entertainment. (The drawings are hysterical!)

Mike said...

Wow. I never thought that post would be so well-received. I get nervous when I start posting about geek stuff because I know it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Thanks for the plug! :)