Wednesday, June 22, 2011

12 Hour Days - Not Happy :(

I've been trying to slow down a a bit. You know sort of make some compensation to my advancing age. But there are still those pesky clients to serve. Especially those darn ones who are your major clients and paying you lots of money. So today was a long day.
  • Started with the 7 AM pre-breakfast with important client
  • Then drive 60 miles to Santa Fe for real breakfast at 9 AM
  • Then back to Albuquerque.
  • 2 PM meeting with old client that had new work for me (yay money!)
  • The long ass meeting from 4 PM to 6:30 PM with important client again.
Could be worse. Could be unemployed :)

7 comments:

alexis said...

boo! It's nice that you have clients who like to meet at all hours though. I guess it'd be more stressful if they all wanted to meet at 10am.

Anonymous said...

Long day. But I'll second the "yay,money!" comment.

terri said...

Yes, having work to do is a good thing, but those late afternoon meetings are killers. And it gets hard to keep up with home life when so much time is dedicated to work. Hope you find some time to relax soon.

Anonymous said...

Yikes. At least your job isn't boring!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

I have no concept of "pre-breakfast" other than to call it sleep.

de-I said...

Actually Joe, I thought your term for it was 'hungover'

Mike said...

I've always wanted to start my own business. In fact... I've made some first attempts at it over the last few weeks. Whether or not it goes anywhere is obviously yet to be seen. Congrats on having so many paying customers... even if it keeps you busy.