Monday, May 16, 2011

Third Anniversary

My sister reminded me that last Saturday was the third anniversary of our kidney donation and transplant. Her last couple of exams have shown the kidney to be working excellently.

As I may have mentioned, I may traffic in my ownbody parts but only the best quality parts! Unfortunately, Wife has asked that I retire that particular business until further notice :(

If you know of anyone who is contemplating the organ donation path, my extensive reporting of my history is available to them in this blog under the tags "Living Organ Donation"

3 comments:

terri said...

Happy Anniversary! It hardly seems that three years have passed already! So glad to hear that your sister is doing well. Treat yourself to something special. You deserve it.

I know that those days must have been a monumental time in your life. Do you think about it often anymore? I probably go weeks or months without even thinking about it. Everyone should know what an easy thing it is to do!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Ahh the gift of giving.

Mike said...

Happy anniversary. That was an awesome thing that you did.