Thursday, May 26, 2011

Leg Room Jackpot

On Monday I was catching a 6 AM flight from Albuquerque to LA with a plane change in Phoenix. I noted when I was checking in on line that this was an unfamiliar aircraft, an Airbus 321. Since I fly the same airlines most of the time I know most of the planes and most of the good and not so good seats on these planes. But this was a new one and the seating chart looked odd.

So I went to the the Seat Guru website and checked it out. And I found this exit aisle seat that they said had extra leg room and a place to put your carry on underneath in front of you.


LOOK AT THE SPACE ON THIS!
And this is just a single aisle airplane. I was a happy air traveler.

4 comments:

alexis said...

woo! it's great to hit the legroom jackpot.

Bernice said...

Sometimes the small things in life bring us joy. Like this.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! Way to score the good seat!!

Mike said...

Hahaha!! You can find anything on the internet nowadays.