Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Storm Before The Calm

I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger lately. We (Wife and I) are going on a rather lengthy vacation starting on the 20th of September. As is usual for the self-employed, going away requires managing your work so that you get everything done that needs to be done before you go but work so that you will have stuff going on when you come back.

As a result, the schedule tends to get very, very hectic. So this week I will probably not doing much posting. But on the other hand, expect some interesting posts later this month.

5 comments:

Pulisha said...

I can't wait to see the NZ posts! You and mom so deserve this vacation; I hope you have a fabulous time!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!!

terri said...

Okie-dokie! :-)

Anonymous said...

Have a terrific trip! I can't wait to hear all about it

Mike said...

I know the feeling well. Have you noticed I'm catching up on all your posts nearly a month later? :)