Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whoa - No Time

Work is just nuts - not a bad thing when you are self-employed. I have three owner conflict resolution negotiations going on at the same time. These are always draining emotionally. Plus I have this cool deal I'm working on helping a local business person who is taking a run at a tanking public company in California. All this leaves little time for much fun creative writing

BUT

They started putting the stucco on the house today!

AND

I was challenged by Nonna (I think) after her post about messy pantries and my comment on obsessively neatness on my part to show pictures of our pantry. So here they are:


Actually it's interesting - they're neat below and sort of just thrown together on the top.

7 comments:

terri said...

Your pantries are very tidy! Don't let my kids or husband near there. Trust me on this. I have launched a search party for several of my kitchen items. I mean really... where could they possibly go?

Anonymous said...

Wow... you should see OUR pantry. Be proud.

stef said...

I keep thinking that I need to reorganize my pantry. Some day!

Anonymous said...

My cabinets are exactly the same way - very tidy except on the the top shelves, which I can't see and thus don't notice their messiness.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

They do seem fairly organized. Mine are reversed! Neat on top and messy on the floor.

alexis said...

I think I'm exempt from this one, I don't have space in my tiny amsterdam flat for a pantry.

Bernice said...

I haven't thought of posting pictures of my pantry or closets. Is that the new trend?