Friday, January 16, 2009

In Solidarity of Northern Breathren

Oh fellow Northern Blogger freezing in the sub-zero weather. You are not alone. You are not just abandoned to your ice, snow, darkness, frigidity. No we are all comrades in arms. We bleed for you like we bleed for all those who are suffering in the world

Look below at the weather forecast today in Albuquerque.

Look at that under freezing temperature. Look by Tuesday there are going to be clouds in the sky. Look at this picture below as we fight off the skin cancer from the over abundance of sunny weather.

You are not alone Northern bloggers! We are with you

Just not too too close to you.

7 comments:

terri said...

It's a good thing I like you or I might take offense to that!

alexis said...

lucky the sky is so beautiful, there's nothing else to do there but stare up at it :)

Anonymous said...

LOL... it's funny that I know exactly who this blog was directed at. *cough*Terri*cough. I would kill for 50-degree weather right about now. I'm pretty jealous, and felt you should know.

Anonymous said...

Ha! It's a good thing I like winter, or I'd be shooting daggers long distance right now. Hope you enjoy your "cold spell."

WeaselMomma said...

funny stuff.

Beth said...

Bite me... LOL!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Bastard! Thank you Alexis for the home town jab!!