Friday, January 30, 2009

de-I Rent-a-Rant

As I said, working hard, traveling, tired...what's a blogger to do. Why not just put a link to some other blogger's interesting stuff!

Michael Ruhlman is a well known food writer and I love visiting his blog. He put this post up recently about people being stupidly germophobic. I am totally in tune with his philosophy and recommend that you give it a read.

Wife tells me that the stairs are finished and all the beams are down in the entrance way. I have a picture from just before I left but it wasn't fully done so I'm going to wait until I get home to get the updated pictures to post.

Let me go on record as saying I am soooo lucky to have Wife who is an incredible detail follow up and management person because we could never have tackled this remodel project and have it come out without her efforts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, Aunt de-I! It's very useful to have one (without one it is chaos), but not two (with two it is constant strife), detail-oriented people in a relationship.

Beth said...

I so agree with what Styling said above here. One is great, two is strife. Let me add that none is chaos.

I came here to see what you've been cooking. I was feeling sorry for myself since all I have cooking is a frozen pizza. And, I really don't even want that... LOL!

alexis said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the final product!

Unknown said...

to Mrs. d-I...."You Go Girl"!!!!!

terri said...

I hope you're bringing Mrs. De-I a present from your travels. Sounds like she deserves one.

Anonymous said...

Ugh... you said the "R" word!...