Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today's Construction

I'm enduring the unseasonable cold of Chicago but in the clear crystal blue sky city of Albuquerque, ace photographic journalist Mrs. 'Wife' de-I is providing up-to-date pictorial proof that indeed significant activity is happen chez nous. In spite of being under the weather with cold she sent me these pictures.







This is not actually construcn work but some destruction work. Evidently when this light fixture was put into our kitchen it was not mounted properly. So when all the walking and pounding started taking place, it gave way.

4 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

The light might help me catch up with my bathroom getting done!! We'll see. They are making a lot of progress on your place!!!!

stef said...

Wow. It's really starting to happen now!

Unknown said...

Nice pics of the construction! Thanks, Mrs. d-I!!! Being around all the dust of the construction has probably caused her sniffles!

terri said...

Good to see things are progressing well. Mrs. Wife De-I does a good job with the camera.