Monday, November 17, 2008

More Morning Pics and Construction News

I really love my morning walks especially now that it is colder and darker. There are very few people out and therefore very few to interfere with my solitude. Plus, as I have shared before, wonderful scenes of sunrise.

This morning there was a beautiful band of the red sunrise sky still layered over the darker, edge of night sky below.

Morning Sunlight on Sandia Peak

On the construction front, good news. We finally got the city's framing inspector (who seemed to feel that he had job security as long as he could keep coming back to our house) to give our contractor the green light. So tomorrow, scads of framers are suppose to arrive and start putting up walls and roof on the second floor addition. Chaos will reign and progress will be made. Will this be upsetting my structured life, my equanimity? I think not. I'm in Chicago for business and don't get back until Saturday...then we leave on Monday for another week of vacation over Thanksgiving with Gaius Derf and Agent W in Salt Lake City.

Wife claims I purposely arranged my schedule - as usual - to be away during the Chaos - which is of course ridiculous. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

6 comments:

stef said...

So sneaky...

Anonymous said...

Chaos leads to progress (eventually)...

Bernice said...

SWRM, it that a Physics theory or law? Tell wife, I am sending her good thoughts.

alexis said...

that is indeed a beautiful view of the 7-11.

Give my best to the UT folks!!!

Unknown said...

I am in agreement with Mrs. d-I!!!

Glad things are progressing with the construction!

terri said...

Of course you wouldn't strategically plan your time away... No! Don't believe it for a second.

NOT!