Friday, September 19, 2008

Not So Good - But I Still Count My Blessings

On top of my multi-day, stay in a different hotel every night trip, I managed to catch a small case of food poisoning from dinner on Wed night. As I was scheduled to give a talk for an organization the next night and had an important client meeting as well, I spent the day going from meetings to naps to meetings to naps. Fortunately I was able to get into my hotel room early for the napping purposes. And I had enough energy to give my talk which was well received (entitled The Sky is Falling, The Sky is Falling - What to do in to Manage Change in Troubled Times)

It is Friday and compatriot Terri will be coiunting blessings so I am thankful it was only minor food poisoning - no puking guts out or glued to the throse.

2 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Hope you feel better my man! I've had two naps in the last two days and I'm not even sick. Luv'em!!!

terri said...

Awww... so sorry to hear you had a bit of food poisoning. It's never fun being sick and ESPECIALLY when you're away from home.

Hope you're feeling better soon!