Saturday, September 20, 2008

Holy Frequent Flyer Miles Batman!

If you're looking for ole de-I over the next 30 days, I'd suggest you check just about anywhere but Albuquerque.

Of course you're asking, "Where are you going to be de-I?"

Well nice of you to ask.

First Wife and I are leaving this Thursday and are gone for a week doing an East Coast swing. This is mostly pleasure. We arrive in Baltimore Thursday night and will be having dinner with newly wed niece Styling with Renee Michelle and husband, Andrew Qui Mange Les Tetes. Then we go on and visit my brother and sister-in-law at their new abode on the Maryland Eastern Shore where their daughters, the BCD girls, will be joining us. Then we drive up to Connecticut and a visit to my Dad and Sister. We end up in Boston where I have a business meeting before we come home on Oct. 2.

On Monday afternoon Oct. 6 I run up to Chicago for my monthly business trip and will catch Motherrocker and family. Back Wednesday night the 8th.

On Friday comes the zinger as Wife and I are off for a two week trip to Amsterdam and Israel. This came totally out of the blue a few weeks ago. I have a client I've written about in the past. He has what turns out to be a major business opportunity which is too complicated to explain but involves hydroponic technology and and investment firm in Israel. As a result I have a fairly exciting transaction to work on and Wife get and expense paid trip to Europe and Israel...and we will get to see daughter AinA and mysterious boyfriend. Hard to beat.

5 comments:

terri said...

First Wife and you are leaving Thursday? Is there a Second Wife I should be wondering about at this point? ;-)

Be safe and have fun!

Michael Podolny said...

Oh great gum blogger Terri please don't be letting this news get out

stef said...

How exciting! We can't wait to see you and hear all about your other travels...

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

That is a lot of traveling. Sounds like a fun trip across the pond though!

Unknown said...

WOW! What a great schedule! Have fun and congrats on the business trip to Isreal! Mrs. d-I should be in her "glory" with all the photo ops!!

Enjoy!

Agent W & The Derf