Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Morning Walk

Now that the days are getting shorter, it is dark when I leave the house to go on my morning walks. This is nice in that it reduces greatly the number of people that I find out and I do enjoy my solitude. Also it opens a new set of visual experiences that highlight the enjoyment of living here.

Today's walk took me up to the outskirts of the city on the edge of the mountain.


Looking over the city as I return back toward the house

The morning beginning to light up the sky looking back toward the mountain.

6 comments:

alexis said...

please do not trip and kill yourself in the dark!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful way to start your day!!!

stef said...

So gorgeous. I too like seeing the some come up as I ride in to work.

Anonymous said...

It seems like a lovely way to begin your day. As for myself, I am once again reminded how grateful I am to have a schedule that allows me to sleep until the sun comes up.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Ummm, aren't the people still there, but you just can't see them because of the dark? I don't think people aren't going to work at the same time just because the sun isn't up!!

Great pictures though!

Anonymous said...

I love your last picture! Great contrast...