Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Islamic Justice Has Nothing On Us

You don't want to get crosswise with Mrs. de-I on the discipline front. You will remember the pictorial evidence I posted concerning our booze thieving Norfolk Pine which I've re-posted below.

When Mrs. de-I found this out she at first was amused...until she found out that the tippling tree had taken a liking to her after dinner drinks. This was a horse (or a tree) of a different color.

Following a short trial presided by, prosecuted by and defended by Mrs. de-I (no one said that justice is fair here in de-I land) sentence was handed out and promptly carried out - Amputation.

The Now Chastened Norfolk Pine

6 comments:

Bernice said...

Holy Moley, I will be careful to not cross the line the next time I visit. The plant looks great by the way.

alexis said...

did this involve pyramids and nudity by any chance?

stef said...

Do norfolk pines always look so sad?

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

My thoughts exactly Alexis, though I thought maybe she was affiliated with Guantanamo Bay. "Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives!"

Anonymous said...

Way to show the plant who's boss, Aunt de-I. It's important not to let flora step out of line.

Michael Podolny said...

Alexis - As you know I am a strong believer in born again Aztecdom so I can confirm the Pine was dragged up the steps of a pyramid.

Stef - Only when their liquor supply is cut off (and their limbs)