Tuesday, April 3, 2007

New Chicago Food Find

Attention non-foodies - switch blogs now.

Lakeview Coffee and I were in his neighborhood, East Lakeview, Chicago and were looking for lunch when we went buy a new place that he had not tried, Adesso, at Broadway and Buckingham. Unassuming it serves brunch, lunch and dinner. A very interesting menu with some neat stuff. I had a croquette which was a small bit of pork ragu and peas surronded by risotto with very thin breading of some kind and deep fried. Really yummy. Lakeview had a version of french onion soup that looked great and which he devoured (which I'm sure was my fault). The menu looked so interesting that we ordered way more than we could eat for just lunch. Lakeview had a panini with chicken parmesan and I had a poached chicken salad that was mostly chicken meat with lots of capers and some red onion and other stuff - very light and yummy.

We'll need to check it for dinner some time.

No comments: