Tuesday, October 11, 2022

The Morning Walk - A Video Spectacular

 Almost every morning I take a walk of about 2 miles. I have settled into two different walks. The more interesting one takes me all through both the old and new town. I decided to document the entire walk in video. One of these days, I will figure out how to do some video editing. As it is, because Blogger limits the size of a video you can upload, I had to do this with a collection of smaller videos. So apologies for that but you will see the full breath of the morning walk experience.

Leaving the apartment


Into the lower Old Town
 


 
 
 
Going into the upper part of the Old Town

 
School children
 

 
Going back into the new town

 
The train station and high schoolers



 
To the Supermarket!

 
To the waterfront

 
And back to the apartment



1 comment:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I only watched a few, but it was fun to see a bit of your walk. I'm glad you didn't get run over by a bus!