Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hapsburg - Renaissance Trip - Day 24 - Verona in Video!

I have found that it is very difficult to capture some of the visuals and sensations during these travels using still photography only. So I've been dabbling with the use of video. One of the real restrictions I've found is the amount of time it takes to upload the videos and my blog services restriction on the size of video it will take. However I made the first significant effort to capture a lot of our day today.


Castelvecchio

River Adige, Ponte Scaligero and the Castelvecchio

San Zeno Maggiore

Piazzia de Arena

Piazza Erbe

Off the Roman Bridge

Church Bells

In the Cathedral

2 comments:

Bernice said...

The videos are great. You can see the perspective of things and to hear the sounds. Loved it.

alexis said...

I admit I haven't looked at any of the videos. :( Bet they are great tho!