Thursday, August 13, 2009

Economy's Turning

Things have been really, really busy at work. We have a number of new jobs and there are additional leads. Take my word for it, I know the ups and downs of the economy before you ever read about it. It is present in the attitudes of our clients and the work we do or don't do. About three months ago I started getting "normal" non-crisis work for the first time. Now we're really starting to get a good deal flow of plain ole companies with normal issues related to growth, dealing with getting out. So take heart.

4 comments:

Stef said...

Yay! busy at work.

terri said...

I know you're right because there has been a total shift in attitude and atmosphere as well as work-load at my office too!

Breathing a big sigh of relief!

alexis said...

it's a bit slower here - I think Europe is just starting to feel the pain, but it won't be nearly as bad as it was in the states.

WeaselMomma said...

That is welcome news. Thanks for the heads up.