Sunday, August 23, 2009

Derf Cooks!

Wife is in Chicago visiting Motherrocker et al and giving them the benefit of her better than professional class painting services. Agent W is also out of town getting ready for the birth of their grandchild number two. So Derf invited me over for home made pizza which I have photo-documented.



Derf working his dough



Derf is a real lover of olives on pizza

Rolling out the pizza

He's recently discovered Trader Joe's sauce as a new addition


Assembling the pizza

Derf doesn't believe in the 'minimalist' approach to pizza.
This one had pepperoni, and two kinds of olives



The finished product
The smell of that pizza it's, it's, it's...getting dizzy...don't know what's happening...

....Arrrggg must eat pizza...grrrr....mmmmm


Dinner is served

And the wine was good too! Actually I select most of his wine so if it sucks, I take the blame.

8 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Nice! Pizza and wine...sounds tasty.

WeaselMomma said...

Derf makes his pizza Chicago style. He put the ingredients under the cheese. I however prefer toppings (atop the cheese). That way the peperoni gets nice and crispy.

Anonymous said...

What an entertaining post, and what a great looking pizza.

alexis said...

I love home made pizza!

Stef said...

looks deee-licious. you know i love the homemade pizza!

terri said...

Looks like you've got some competition in the kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Haha...I like the random badger picture thrown in there. I always pick off the olives from pizza. Yuck.

Mike said...

Hahaha... oustanding storytelling. I have to agree with my lady-friend, though. Gotta pick off the olives.