Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh You Hummingbird Baby Shower Sceptics

For those of you who thought I was making up the hummingbird birth and baby shower just to cop some personal gifts, here is pictorial proof along with commentary from the Mrs. de-I, our resident wild life photographer.

"I had to climb onto the kitchen counter to get these pictures. So they are taken through a window and a screen. I had to stay well back from the window because the mama bird refused to feed the baby if she saw me. I haven’t seen the mama hummingbird today. Sure hope its just because I keep missing her!" Mrs. de-I








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Pictures! They are really good quality, especially since they were through the window and screen, thanks!

alexis said...

wow - what marvelous photos!!!!! Truly, life is an amazing thing. As is technology, which allows me to share in this. :)

Anonymous said...

Cool pics!

stef said...

So cool! They really turned out well considering the circumstances!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Awesome pics. It's like National Geographic!

Michael Podolny said...

Just like National Geographic - except I get to have a thing with the photographer!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amazing pics!