Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blogger-Fest

In just three days the majority of our little clique of blog writers will be gathered together in Homerville, Ohio for our first ever Mini-Blogger Clique Convention. Present will be bloggers Styling with Renee Michelle, Living In the Sticks, Motherrocker, Pu's Corner, as well as yours truly.

Coincidentally, this event happens to be coinciding with Wife's family reunion. I suspect Lakeview Coffee turned down his invitation to the Mini-Blogger Clique Convention when he found out about this 'funny coincidence'. And Alexis in Amsterdam bailed on us with some flimsy excuse about vacationing in India...pah India over Homerville, Ohio...who could believe such a thing.

Last time we were in Homerville for the practice pig roast, the wireless internet at Chateau dans les Sticks was not operational (or at least not available through my computer) so reports on these two events may have to wait until I return next week.

4 comments:

stef said...

oh foo! I was hoping to be spending most of my time (when not welding) online. c'est la vie.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Yeah, I was going to go, but I have a thing.....

Sketchy internet drives me crazy too, so I can't risk it!!

Bernice said...

Excuse me, we do have a wireless router now. So everyone can sit on the couch together and be on their laptop.

alexis said...

awww, everyone sitting staring at a screen in Ohio, sounds very american!

I will miss the family reunion! WEll, maybe I can still call in Monday, will you guys be there?