Friday, July 18, 2008

Pictures from the Last Week

I got very few pictures from the reunion

However, I did get a nice shot of fellow bloggers Styling with Renee Michelle and Living in the Sticks respectively



Don't believe the Granddaughter C touched the pig? Here is photo documentation



I was with Lakeview Coffee this week as well for business. He of course has been writing extensively about the work being done on his bathroom. However, when I came into the house, I find that he has put the 'throne' in the living room. Now Lakeview is capable of the occasional eccentricity but I really don't know about his!

5 comments:

Bernice said...

No more complaining about the bathrooms at "the sticks".
At least they have a door on the room. Good luck Joe.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

This is what I get for moving it out of his bedroom! I thought I was being nice. It is a little odd to have a "floating toilet" though. BTW, it's back in the bedroom!!

alexis said...

joe, I think your guests might prefer a lazy boy or sofa, but then again, I don't know what kind of guests you're having over these days... ;)

stef said...

It must make an interesting conversation piece for your dates though.

Anonymous said...

I like the way Joe thinks, no need to leave the room while watching the ball game. ;)