Friday, July 13, 2007

Weekend Plans - Hike and Cook

Yea guests coming over tomorrow for dinner which means I get to cook something. Menu plan is:

  • Homemade bean dip with Indian flavoring (means I get to use both my new spice grinder and my new immersion blender
  • Charbroiled Butterflied Leg of Lamb
  • Potatoes baked with Tomato Confit
  • Salad of Roasted Vegetables
  • Melon with Blueberry Sauce
  • Shitload of Wine
I will try to take some pictures as I go ala BCD.

This means I have to get up early so I can get some kind of hike in. Somehow I have to find time to also iron shirts and pack because on Sunday AM I'm off to Pulisha and Tim de Buffalo for a quick stay (five kids with Tim's visiting...overnight...I think not!) for a focking good time.

Next week is LA from Sunday to Tuesday, back to ABQ for Tue night, then on to Sioux Center, Iowa on Wed for meetings Thu-Fri and back to ABQ on Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5Kids= awesome foking time!!

alexis said...

Hrm, I'm not familiar with the Shit Ton vineyards, I'll have to see if they distribute out here.