Sunday, December 10, 2023

Technologically Challenged

 Daughter #3 bought me a book for my birthday. She had it shipped which is not easy as she is in Denmark. I got the book. It is a nice paperback book. However, these days the vast majority of my reading is done on my Kindle e-reader. So what to do?

Start with the book

Next get the Kindle

Okay the challenge is to get this hard copy book onto the Kindle

Should be fairly straightforward.

Hmmmmmmmm

That didn't work

Let's reverse the polarity

Darn

I know. You have to get the 'contents' in the Kindle. Duh

This is not working. Think like other electronics. 

Wait! That's it!

But sadly no

Will have to do more research online.

3 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

:) Did you try turning the book on and off again before beginning the upload?

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

And, happy birthday!

alexis said...

try not to swipe the pages to turn it :)